POLY BRITE is a tough, durable, metal interlock floor finish that dries to a deep, even shine that enables it to be easily maintained. It is a hard styrenated acrylic formulation, providing both high gloss and excellent durability. It may be used with conventional low-speed or mop/recoat programs and provides excellent burnishing response with no powdering or dusting when using high speed burnishing equipment.
- Unsurpassed leveling, excellent initial gloss, gloss retention and durability
- Provides a deep, even shine that is easily maintained
- Withstands almost any abuse
- Resists black heel marks
- 20% nonvolatile solids
- Rated “excellent” for leveling, gloss, film formation, water resistance, detergent resistance, removability and black heel mark resistance
- Vinyl Floors
- Linoleum Floors
- Rubber Floors
- All Resilient Floors
Directions for Use
- Thoroughly strip floor with either Zip Strip or Super Wax Off.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clear water.
- Apply 2-3 coats of POLY BRITE in uniform coats allowing the tile to dry thoroughly between coats.
- Allow for longer drying time in damp weather.
Maintenance: Dust mop, sweep or damp mop as necessary. If desired, burnish with electrical, battery or propane high-speed buffers using a synthetic or synthetic/natural blend pad. Depending on traffic, burnish 1-3 times a week.
Coverage will vary between 2,000 & 3,000 square feet per gallon.
Not for use on ceramic tile or synthetic floors.