GREASOMATIC reduces production downtime by lubricating your equipment while it is still in operation. This system is powered by a simple chemical reaction. Upon activation, the combination of galvin and electrolyte creates a steady release of hydrogen gas, which powers the piston to discharge the grease of your choosing. Each unit has a translucent window to monitor the level of lubricant. This system uses easy dial programming, with up to 7 output timing settings. Not only does the use of an automatic lubricator save money by reducing man hours, it prevents over and under lubrication problems related to manual lubrication. A small, precise amount of fresh lubricant is delivered at regular intervals directly to the lube point. This closed system prevents airborne contaminants from getting in the grease.
- Low cost electro-mechanical, single-point, automatic lubricator
- Can be up to 6 feet away from point of lubrication
- Motor-driven, positive-displacement pump
- 73 psi operating pressure
- Contains 120 cc of lubricant
- Power Supply: Sealed chemical generator
- Single-use pump
- Easy dial programming, up to 7 output timing settings
- Working temperature range from 32°F to 104°F
- Plastic design makes it ideal for hazardous, wet or corrosive locations in standard ambient temperatures
- Motors and Engines
- Open Gears
- Packing Machinery
- HVAC Equipment
- Chain Drives
For Use By
- Printing Industry
- Manufacturing Companies
- Poultry Plants
- Cement and Stone Industry
- Steel Plants
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Elevator Repair
- Recycling Plants
- HVAC Industry
- Bottling Plants
- Waste Management Sites
Directions for Use
- Set time: Turn black control knob clockwise until white triangle points to time setting you want.
- Lock in time: Push red button down until it is level with yellow dial.
- Activate: Turn black control knob clockwise 10 or 12 times until it spins freely and you hear a clicking sound.
- Record: Enter replacement date on cartridge and in your records.
- Install: Pre-charge remote lines with the same grease. Screw GREASOMATIC into fitting until hand-tight. If you need to install remotely purchase the GREASOMATIC REMOTE SETUP KIT.
- GREASOMATIC KIT: Improve safety by remote mounting the lubricator up to 6 feet away.
*To install remotely you will need the Greasomatic Kit.
GREASOMATIC REMOTE SETUP KIT
Available as a nonstock.
- 1 mounting clamp
- 1- 6’ x 5/16” OD, prefilled tubing
- 2-Quick connect tubing fittings