AIRMATIC contains powerful neutralizing fragrances that dispel malodors from a variety of sources, leaving a clean, fresh scent. Each can contains 3000-metered sprays that continually freshen the air in an area up to 6,000 cubic feet.
- Programmable dispensing allows maximum cost control
- Both visual and audio indicators are provided to show when refill or battery needs to be replaced
- One aerosol can be metered to last up to 168 days between refills
- Advanced formulas deliver an effective long lasting odor neutralizing solution
- Locker Rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Clean Breeze
- Ocean Mist
- Lemon Fresh
- Linen Mist
- Big Red
- Cool Water
- Cucumber Melon
- Sugar Cookie
Directions for Use
Remove protective cap and install only in a PRO CHEM AirMatic dispenser, which is positioned at least 8 ft. from people, animals, food, drinks, feed, food processing surfaces, or solvent-sensitive surfaces (including polished or varnished materials).
See SDS for specific fragrance to see regulatory information.
Document Download Center
- SDS-Big Red
- SDS-Clean Breeze
- SDS-Cool Water
- SDS-Cucumber Melon
- SDS-Lemon Fresh
- SDS-Linen Mist
- SDS-Ocean Mist
- SDS-Sugar Cookie
- Product Information Sheet
- MSDS-Lemon Fresh
- MSDS - Clean Breeze, Ocean Mist
- MSDS- Cucumber Melon
- MSDS - Orange Peel & Island Escape
- MSDS - Tango, Linen Mist, Big Red, Cool Water
Product Guarantee: We guarantee all we sell to the complete satisfaction of our customer. In the event a product we sell fails to meet our customer’s requirements, we offer a simple return procedure that is effective up to 30 days after the date of purchase. For full credit on the unused portion, request a Return Authorization Number from our customer service department. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
We cannot issue credit on any goods purchased more than 90 days previously. All returns for reasons other than performance quality must be in original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus freight charges.
Any claims resulting from damages during shipment must be made no later than 48 hours after the shipment is received.