WORK HORSE is a multipurpose, bentone-based, heavy-duty penetrant lubricant that soaks into hard-to-reach areas for tough, long lasting grease protection. Product sprays out as thick liquid, which transforms into a heavy-duty, nonmelting grease. Cured lubricant withstands heat to 550°F, moisture, acids and high pressure. A high-pressure additive reduces wear and prolongs operational life of all machinery. Prevents seizing of threads and loosens frozen parts.
- Multipurpose lubricant
- Resists corrosion, rust and oxidation
- Nonmelting with exceptional adhesive and cohesive properties
- Withstands high temperatures (550°F)
- Sprays as a liquid and solidifies to a grease
- Will not squeeze out, even under severe shock load
- Open gear grease
- Food Processing Acceptability: H2
- Marine Equipment
Directions for Use
Shake well before using to ensure proper mixing. Spray a thin film on the surface to be lubricated or protected. To apply to hard to reach areas, insert the extension tube provided into the valve cap. A thickened grease will form within seconds after application, and will be fully cured within minutes.