WHITE LUBE sprays as a deep penetrating oil that flows and creeps into areas which are difficult to lubricate. Then, as the solvent carrier evaporates, the liquid forms into thick water-resistant grease that is also resistant to high temperatures. After setting up, the grease will not wash away with water while providing non-staining lubrication which guards surfaces against rust and corrosion. It is an excellent product for industrial and automotive uses.
- Drop point to 350°F
- Penetrates into gears as a liquid then sets up to a thick grease
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Food Processing Acceptability: H2
- No hexane or CFC’s
- White lubricant is nonstaining
- Withstands extreme temperatures (up to 350°F)
- High resistance to rusting and corrosion will not wash away, run off or dry out
- Side Bearings
- Chain Drivers
- Wire Rope
- Gears & Hinges
- Manifold Heat Valves
- Striker Plates
- Chains & Locks
Directions for Use
Shake well before using. Attach snorkel tube and spray lightly. A highly concentrated all-purpose, white grease lubricant that leaves a long-lasting film.
Shelf life of 1+ year(s).