SUPER SLICK is ideal for use on surfaces that require lubrication without the dust catching after effects of a wet, greasy, residual film. This powder colloidal suspension release agent sprays out as an evenly dispersed coating, similar to a paint. There is no clogging, hot spots or missed areas that are common problems with other PTFE products. Polytetrafluoroethylene, or PTFE, is a material with one of the lowest coefficients of friction ever developed, providing greater lubricity than silicone or graphite. An excellent release agent for injection molding, the product easily separates the molded part and allows post-decorating without extensive, costly cleanup or adversely affecting the painting of the surface. SUPER SLICK has an active temperature range from –50ºF to +450ºF and is safe for use on most surfaces including wood, most plastics, metal, glass, etc.
- Powdered PTFE colloidal suspension release agent
- Formula is an emulsification of PTFE, so lubricant does not settle in the bottom of the can, allowing a consistent, even coating that does not sputter or spot
- Maximum lubricity, ultra-dry film will not attract dirt or dust
- Outperforms silicone or graphite with no paint conflicts when used as an injection molding release agent
- Non-chlorinated, non-greasy, non-staining, low odor
- Non-ozone depleting and VOC compliant in all 50 states
- Resists water washout on pretreated, hard surfaces
- Large pad actuator with an up/down valve for spraying from any can position
- Window/Door Parts
- Slot/Vending Machines
- Lock Tumblers and Assemblies
- PO Boxes
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Spray in a light even coat, allowing the lubricant to dry to a white powder. Apply a heavier film or additional applications if more lubricity is desired. For extended usage, reapply periodically. For hard to reach areas or more controlled spray, insert extension tube provided.