SHOWCASE is an industrial grade aerosol spray paint that provides excellent coverage. With 4 times the solids of a standard spray paint, this product will provide the lowest cost per square foot with a single-coat. Containing no lead, CFC’s, chromates or chlorinated solvents, this product is an environmentally safer choice. SHOWCASE protects against weather, rust, oil, gasoline, corrosive chemicals and rough surfaces. Withstands high humidity, splash and spray. Not recommended for continuous immersion.
- Industrial strength
- High solids
- Single coat hiding power
- Gasoline and chemical resistant
For Use By:
- Utility Companies
- City and County Government
- Lift Trucks
- Metal Furniture
- Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Doors
- Steel Sash
- Gas Meters
Directions for Use
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of rust before painting. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C.).
- Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
- Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25cm). Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat. Recoat — For best results recoat within 1 hour or after 48 hours. This time varies with curing temperature, humidity, and film thickness. Test a small hidden area before recoating.
- If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. Do not stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and sprayhead pointed away from you, reinsert sprayhead with a gentle twisting motion.
- To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibly. DO NOT incinerate or compact.