SUN ARMOR 30+ is a broad-spectrum sunscreen with UVA/UVB protection. It is an easy to use spray lotion that makes applying to skin easy. This product vanishes quickly into the skin, leaving behind no greasy feel. Packaged in an easy-to-carry, 4-ounce bottle, it helps workers meet the mandate from OSHA that states all outside workers must be protected from all environmental hazards, including the sun.
- Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory, allowing the following claims to be made:
- Contains Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with UVA/UVB protection
- Passed the Lineman’s Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120)
- FDA rated Water Resistant with maximum allowed duration time (80 minutes)
- PABA Free, oil free and non-greasy
- OSHA Compliant - assists in the prevention of sunburn and skin cancer
- Made in USA
- Available in 4 oz. spray bottle
For Use By
- Landscaping Businesses
- Freight Carriers
- Military Facilities
- Parks and Rec Departments
- Utility Facilities
- Fleet Operations
- Golf Courses
- Oil Fields
- Public Safety Officers
- Water Treatment Plants
- Housing Authorities
- Correctional Facilities
- Marine Repair
Directions for Use
Apply liberally (or generously) and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the in the sun, especially from 10 am-2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
*Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent.