SALT OFF is an industrial-strength rinsing compound that has been specifically developed to cut through the dulling, white, chalky residue left by ice melting chemicals. It chemically dissolves salt residue without harming sensitive painted or finished surfaces. It can be applied to equipment, mopped onto floors or used in carpet extraction machines to clean carpets. It is safe for use on any metal, asphalt concrete, plastic or painted surface.
- Concentrated aqueous solution
- Quickly lifts, neutralizes and removes the dull, white, chalky residue left by ice melting chemicals
- Contains highly active dispersants and penetrants
- Dissolves salt residue without harming painted or finished surfaces
- Helps prevent discoloring of floors and carpets
- Road Equipment
- Snow Removal Equipment
- Deicing Equipment
- Rugs and Carpets
- Hardwood and Vinyl Floors
- 1-Gallon Jug
- 5-Gallon Pail
- 30-Gallon Drum
- 55-Gallon Drum
Directions for Use
To remove heavy film from equipment: Dilute 6 oz. per gallon of rinse water. Spray liberally over equipment surfaces. Rinse immediately with clean water.
For daily damp mopping: Use 1 to 3 oz. per gallon of rinse water. Apply liberally to floor with a mop. Rinse immediately with clean water, wringing mop out frequently.
To eliminate carpet stains left by ice melting residue: Use 1 to 3 ounces per gallon of water in carpet extraction equipment. Do not use a hot solution and do not mix this product with any other chemical.
Note: This product can be used on cobblestone, as long as you dilute properly and rinse properly. Simply spray on and allow to penetrate, then rinse off.