RINSE FREE is a neutral pH floor cleaner that combines grease cutting surfactants and non-pathogenic enzyme producing bacteria that breaks down and digests fats, oils and grease that other alkaline-based products leave behind. It continues cleaning the surface even after the floor is dry; lessening the chance of slips and falls while reducing odors. Cold water can be used with this product to clean, saving money and energy. Contains fast-acting enzyme fortifications that allow it to clean faster and deeper.*Not for use on food contact areas.
- Contains the addition of enzyme fortification
- Cleans with cold water
- Biological floor cleaner that contains 5 strains of bacteria that survive in a temperature range of 45°F-120°F
- Improves traction and reduces accidents and falls
- Specifically designed to break down fats, oils and grease left in the pores
- Reduces unpleasant, stale odors
- Deep cleaning & rinse free
- Kitchen Floors
For Use By
- Food Processing Plants
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
- Meat and Poultry Plants
- Bottling Companies
- Manufacturing Plants
- Correctional Facilities
Directions for Use
Store in accordance with local regulations. Store in original container protected from direct sunlight in a dry, cool and well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials and food or drink. Separate from acids.
- Wipe up spills and sweep up loose debris from the floor, then dilute 2 oz. of RINSE FREE floor cleaner per gallon of cold water.
- Using a clean mop, apply solution liberally to the floor.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to allow sufficient contact time, then scrub with a deck brush.
- Squeegee excess to floor drain and allow to air dry. DO NOT RINSE.
Avoid contact with disinfectants, boiling water or chlorine products.
Note: Do not use on food contact areas.