The RECHARGEABLE AREA LIGHT with magnetic base is perfect when portability is important. It gives off 1,000 lumens of light on high and 500 lumens on low using a sealed push button switch. It can be swiveled independently allowing the user to position the fixture exactly where the light is needed. The heavy-duty magnetic base allows the light to be attached to most metal surfaces for hands-free operation. Included with the LIGHT are an adjustable handle and AC and DC power supplies.
- High/low brightness modes
- Constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum
- Multi-angle tilt and swivel fixture design
- Powerful magnetic base for hands-free operation
- Multi-fin heat sink keeps light cool to the touch
- Adjustable comfort-grip handle
- Single sealed push button switch
- Tempered glass lens
- Powder coated for long wear
- Impact and chemical resistant design
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes AC and DC power supplies
- Limited 1-year warranty
- High floodlight lumens – 1,000
- Low floodlight lumens – 500
- High floodlight run time – 4 hours
- Low floodlight run time – 8 hours
- LED is rated at 50,000 hours of life
- Water Rating: IP-X7 waterproof
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Length: 6.1 in (155 mm) x 3.5 in (89 mm) wide, 12 in (305 mm) high
- Weight: 58.2 oz (1,496 g)
Rechargeable Area Light Kit #4459:
This RECHARGEABLE AREA LIGHT is also available as KIT. The KIT is perfect when portability is important. It includes the AREA LIGHT, an adjustable tripod with camlock adjusters, AC/DC power supplies and a carrying case.
- Law Enforcement
- Public Safety
Directions for Use
- Turning the light on high mode: Press and release the button one time.
- Turning the light on low mode: Press and release the button a second time.
- Turning the light off: Press and release the button a third time.
- Not for use in hazardous locations
- Do NOT cover or place next to any flammable materials while in use
- Do not store battery with metallic objects
- Do NOT use this light in the proximity of vehicles or equipment when there is a risk of flammable liquids coming into contact with the light
- Do not leave battery in direct sunlight
- Do NOT allow the battery to get wet