POWER POUCH DISINFECTANT is a concentrated, multi-purpose, hospital-grade, quaternary, germicidal detergent and deodorant effective in hard waters up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO3) plus 5% serum contamination. This product is also a mildewstatic disinfectant for destroying and inhibiting mildew growth and is EPA registered to kill mold (aspergillus niger). It can be used on all washable, hard, nonporous surfaces including floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless-steel, porcelain and plastic surfaces. Easy to distribute, this handy portion control packet provides accurate results as no measuring is necessary, eliminating overuse.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- Cost control - reduced transportation cost and storage cost with no waste
- Dilution control - each pouch guarantees the correct dilution ratio
- Completely soluble in hard and soft water
- Dispenser free, portion control - just open a pouch & pour, no measuring and no over use
- Saves labor - easy to handle packages
- 100% phosphate free
- Neutral pH
- EPA registered
Areas of Use
- Washroom Fixtures
- Stainless Steel
- Garbage Cans
- Drinking Fountains
- Toilet Bowls
- Painted Walls
- Metal Surfaces
- HIV-1 (AIDS) Virus
- H1N1 Influenza A Virus, (formerly called swine flu),
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Influenza A/Strain PR Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus, Types I and II
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
Directions for Use
PREPARATION OF USE SOLUTION: For water hardness up to 400 ppm add 1/2 ounce per gallon of water (1:256) (850 ppm active quat) (or equivalent use dilution) to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Apply use solution to hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces, thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected. After use, all surfaces in the area must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
Mix one pack with 2 gallons of cold water.