POWER POUCH DEGREASER is a non-flammable, medium-sudsing industrial cleaner, ideal for heavy-duty cleaning. This water-based cleaner contains natural solvents, chelating agents and biodegradable surfactants for the fast, safe removal of ink, coffee, graphite, grease and oil on all surfaces, including most clothing. Unlike harsh caustics and volatile solvents, the product cleans safely without hazardous fumes and toxic by-products. It is ideal for use in food service areas, garages and machine shops. POWER POUCH DEGREASER is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Cost control – reduced transportation cost and storage cost, with no waste.
- Dilution control – each pouch guarantees the correction dilution ratio
- Completely soluble in hard or soft water
- Dispenser free, portion control-just open pouch & pour, no measuring and no over use
- Saves labor – easy to handle packages
- Recognized by the U.S. EPA’s “Design for the Environment” program for safer chemistry
- Food Processing Acceptability: C1
- Food Service Areas
- Industrial Cleaning
- Washroom Shower Areas
- Food Processing Plant
- Machine Shops
- Office Buildings
- Commercial Facilities
- Schools & Institutions
Directions for Use
Empty contents of one POWER POUCH DEGREASER into warm water. For light cleaning, use 1 pouch per 4 gallons of water. For medium-duty cleaning, use 1 pouch per 3 gallons of water. For heavy-duty cleaning, use 1 pouch per 2 gallons of water. Apply with sponge, damp cloth, or mop. Wipe away with damp cloth. No rinsing required.