PEAK PERFORMANCE is an oil that cleans, lubricates and reconditions air operated power tools. It enables air pressure to penetrate more freely, giving more power to the tool. It eliminates calcium buildup from moisture in air lines and dissolves sludge, dirt and dust accumulation. It protects moving parts. Used regularly for preventative maintenance, it will eliminate downtime and costly repairs.
- Cleans, lubricates and reconditions
- Restores air tools to peak power and RPM’s
- Eliminates calcium buildup from moisture in air lines
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Extends life of air tools
- Displaces and eliminates moisture
- Impact Wrenches
- Air Operated Tools
- Air Operated Motors
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. For interior application, insert extension tube into actuator orifice prior to use. Spray into all openings including air inlet connection. Allow product to penetrate for several seconds. Run air tool at maximum RPM for 30 seconds. Repeat above for severe conditions. For long term tool storage, repeat directions 1 through 3.