PEAK PERFORMANCE is an oil that cleans, lubricates and reconditions air operated power tools. It enables air pressure to penetrate more freely, giving the tool more power. Eliminates calcium buildup from moisture in airlines and dissolves sludge, dirt and dust accumulation. This product protects all moving parts. Used regularly for preventative maintenance, PEAK PERFORMANCE will greatly reduce downtime and costly repairs.
- Cleans, lubricates and reconditions
- Eliminates moisture
- Eliminates calcium buildup from moisture in air lines
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Extends life of air tools
- Impact Wrenches
- Air-Operated Tools
- Air-Operated Motors
Directions for Use
- Spray into all openings including air inlet connection.
- Allow product to penetrate for several seconds.
- Run air tool at maximum RPM for 30 seconds.
- Repeat above for severe conditions.
- For long-term tool storage, repeat directions 1 – 3.