MICROCIDE kills HIV-1 (Aids Virus) and Herpes Simplex Type II Virus on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids. MICROCIDE is an effective phenolic disinfectant/deodorant which is bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal. Also inactivates Influenza A2/Hong Kong and H1N1 flu virus. For use in hospitals and other medical facilities, industrial, institutional, commercial and residential facilities. Disinfects and controls mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent for environmental surfaces
- Fast drying
- EPA registered
- Controls mold and mildew
- Eliminates odors by attacking them at their source
- Kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Herpes Simplex Type II and many more
- Considered effective against COVID-19 per the EPA’s N-List
Paratertiary amylphenol: 0.02%
- Shower Stalls
- Empty Garbage Cans
- Diaper Pails
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Plastic Surfaces
- Metal, Including Stainless Steel
- Ceramic Tile
Directions for Use
Hold container upright. Shake occasionally during use.
See directions for specific applications on product label.