ICE COMBAT pellets are a fast and economical way to melt unwanted ice and snow as low as -25˚F. The powerful blend of calcium, sodium and potassium chloride is 36 times faster than rock salt and will melt 46 times its weight. These pellets are non-corrosive to concrete and non-harmful to grass.
ICE COMBAT pellets release heat to spread horizontally under the ice formation, so that a large area of ice is loosened by each pellet. Melted ice and snow will not refreeze, even at sub-zero temperatures, for periods up to 12 hours.
- Works immediately to melt ice, frost and snow
- Non-corrosive to concrete when used as directed
- Effective in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Generates exothermic heat to power through thick deposits
- Prevents refreezing
- Non-harmful to grass
- Blend of pellets made up of Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride and Potassium Chloride
- Black Top
- Wood Surfaces
For Use On
- Loading Docks
- Parking Lots
Directions for Use
Application rates vary, and quantity and melting action depend upon temperature and thickness of ice and snow. For temperatures above 5°F, use ½ to one pound per square yard of ice. At 0°F, use 1-2 pounds. Spread evenly over the surface with a scoop, shovel or mechanical spreader.
When ICE COMBAT pellets have penetrated and cracked loose the ice layer, remove melted slush. Spread sparingly and evenly with a scoop, shovel or mechanical spreading equipment.