This water-dilutable coolant and lube is designed for use with all ferrous and non-ferrous metals in cutting, grinding, turning and other machining operations. When diluted, it makes a clear solution to give the operator an unobstructed view of the work piece. Its biodegradable synthetic formula contains no silicone or sulfur and is enhanced with corrosion inhibitors to prevent flash rusting until the piece is painted.
- Protects finished work from flash rusting
- Use with both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Contains no silicone
- Synthetic, dilutable concentrate
- When diluted, it makes a clear solution
- Dilution ratios can vary for the best economy under various conditions
- Non-corrosive on all metals, including aluminum and copper
- Temperature Build-Up
- Flash Rusting
- Sticky Residues
- Wear and Tear on Machinery
Directions for Use
Drain reservoirs of previous lubricating solution and flush out and clean water.
Fill reservoir with water.
Add Metalworking Coolant and Lube at dilution rates suggested in the following chart:
Light Duty Operations 30 to 1
Standard Operations 20 to 1
Heavy Duty Operations 10 to 1
Frequent monitor tool surface temperature to ensure proper dilution for particular operation.