HY-VIS is a heavy-duty, water-based industrial marker with an inverted tip for easy application. This lead-free formula will not harm grass and provides a quicker dry and earlier traffic resistance. Even though it is not water soluble, this product will not wash away during rain or irrigation. Each 20 ounce can will create a crisp line up to 4” wide and 250 feet long. The specially designed cap provides a convenient marking tool that does not have to be removed and provides protection from accidental spraying.
- Meets APWA standard colors
- Fast dry and safe on grass
- Inverted Tip
- Water based
- Easy shake up
For Use By:
- Golf Courses
- Athletic Fields
- Utility Companies
- City and County Government
Directions for Use
- For best results, use when can temperature is between 40°F and 90°F (4°C and 32°C).
- Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
- Invert can and hold 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15cm) above surface to be marked. Press sprayhead to the side to actuate.
- If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and sprayhead pointed away from you, reinsert spray-head with a gentle twisting motion.
- To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can right side up and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibly. DO NOT incinerate or compact.