CLEAN PURSUIT SPRAY and GEL are great alternatives when soap and water is unavailable. The CDC recommends using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol and these products contain 75% alcohol, thus providing more than the recommended amount to kill germs. The product either comes in an easy-to-use spray or gel.
- Fast Acting
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Microbes
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Keeps hands softer than ordinary alcohol hand sanitizers
- Medical Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Dental Offices
- Child Care Services
- Correctional Facilities
Directions for Use
Place enough product on hands to cover entire hands.
• Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.