OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.135 Head Protection
Employees must wear protective helmets when working in areas where potential injury to the head can occur from falling or flying objects or electrical contact.
- A rigid shell that resists and deflects blows to the head
- A suspension system inside the hat that acts as a shock absorber
- An insulator against electrical shocks
- Shields your scalp, face, neck and shoulders against splashes, spills and drips
- Can be modified so you can add face shields, goggles, hoods or hearing protection to them