GL 50 is a high-grade dry film graphite lubricant which protects and lubricates moving parts on equipment. It protects against rust and corrosion as it eliminates squeaking from tools, hardware and accessories. GL 50 is unaffected by temperature fluctuations to provide superior lubrication in temperatures as high as 800°F and as low as -100°F.
- Suitable for temperatures from -100°F to 800°F
- Does not attract dust
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Designed to eliminate friction
- Withstands extreme pressure
- Penetrates deeply and sheds moisture
- Hardens to a tough, long-lasting, tack-free film
- Wheels and Castors
- Industrial Tools
- Bolts and Studs
Directions for Use
Shake well before using. Apply generously, holding can 6-8 inches from surface. Reapply as necessary to maintain lubrication level. Clean nozzle after each use by inverting can and spraying.