FREE ALL penetrating lubricant creeps into crevices and covers metal surfaces with a thin film of molybdenum disulfide and polytetrafluoroethylene, which can withstand extreme conditions, including broad temperature and pressure ranges. FREE ALL features a forceful spray which provides rapid penetration for loosening frozen and rusty nuts, bolts and mechanical parts. Safe on plastics, rubber, aluminum and painted surfaces.
- Fortified with Moly and PTFE for added pressure and wear resistance
- Displaces moisture and starts wet engines
- Features an up/down valve, sprays upside down
- Conforms to tests specified in ASTM STP 332
- Reduces friction and wear
- Loosens rust instantly
- Contains no silicones or chlorinated solvents
- Leaves permanent film protection to prevent rust and corrosion
- Battery Terminals
- Fishing Rods
- Rubber Bushings
- Spark Plugs
- Throttle Controls
- Brake Assemblies
- Threaded Parts
- Engine Parts
Directions for Use
To start wet engines: Remove distributor cap, spray lightly. Let stand for a few minutes. Wipe any excess residue with a clean, dry towel. Allow to dry before reinstalling. Lightly spray entire electrical system. Allow to dry before starting.
To loosen rusted parts: Apply liberally and allow to run off.
To protect metal surfaces: Spray on a light even film. Repeat applications if necessary.