FIRM GRIP II – AGGREGATE, Black Silicon Carbide (SiC) is an extremely hard (Mohs 9.1 / 2550 Knoop) man made mineral that possesses high thermal conductivity and high strength at elevated temperatures (at 1000°C, SiC is 7.5 times stronger than Al2O3). SiC has a modulus of elasticity of 410 GPa, with no decrease in strength up to 1600°C, and it does not melt at normal pressures but instead dissociates at 2600°C.
- For use on a high build colorfast impact resistant floor
- Suitable in many chemical exposure environments
- Grit Size #8 on a scale of 8-240 with #8 being the most coarse
- Black Silicon Carbide contains some free silicon (Si) and carbon (C)
- Vitrified Grinding Wheels
- Resinoid Grinding Wheels
- Wiresawing Silicon
Directions for Use
For use with FIRM GRIP II EPOXY, broadcast over area after applying.