FAN FRESH is the only air freshener dispenser that uses the fragranced cover of the dispenser as the air freshener itself. It also utilizes the newest technology in odor control available. The motor driven fan moves the air freshener further than typical, passive systems to freshen large areas. It has a smart chip that controls the fan speed so the air freshener provides consistent fragrance all month long. It will turn sparingly for week one and gradually turns more frequently until week four when it turns constantly.
- Freshens consistently for 30 days
- Smart Chip that controls fan activation
- Light sensor conserves battery life when the room is dark
- Push tab for easy removal of old cover
- Beeps and has an LED light to remind you to change the cover
- Powerful enough to freshen large places
- Environmentally friendly
- Easily recyclable
- Contains 2-3 times more fragrance than gels or metered air fresheners
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
- Locker Rooms
- Trash Areas
For Use By:
- Nursing Homes
- School Systems
- Office Complexes
- Funeral Homes
- Housing Authorities
- Correctional Facilities
Directions for Use
- Install top mounting anchor and screw into wall.
- Hang dispenser on wall and mark through screw hole with a pencil.
- Remove dispenser, drill hole, insert anchor.
- Rehang dispenser on top screw, align with side screw hole insert screw to secure dispenser to wall.
- Clean wall surface.
- Remove tape cover, apply dispenser to wall.
- Press firmly & allow 8 hours to set before hanging cover.
- Insert alkaline “C” battery. Ensure fan turns for 10 seconds & green LED blinks.
- Hang cover on top mounting post, then fit over bottom mounting post.
- After 30 days, push up firmly on lower release tab, loosening the cover and remove. Both red and green LEDs will blink to reset program.
- Repeat step 2 to install new cover.