FLEXI COAT PLUS is a durable black sealant that forms a protective skin that is both tough and flexible. Seals cracks, resists rust and corrosion, and blocks moisture. Can be used in a variety of applications–seal leaky gutters, rustproof the underbody of a car, prune a tree. Dries fast, does not sag, and can be applied as a topcoat.
- Seals leaks in gutters, flashing and roofs
- Use as a sealant on pails, planters, trashcans
- Excellent as a sealer after pruning trees
- Can also be used as an autobody undercoating
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Fast drying, paintable, will not crack or chip
- Antenna Installations
- Overlapping Seams
- Car Underbody
- Ducts & Piping
- Leak Repairs
- Electrical Junction Boxes
- Small cracks/holes in driveways
- Air Conditioning Pans
- Stainless Steel Sinks
For Use By
- Parks & Recreation
- Bus Fleets
- Water & Sewer Treatment
Directions for Use
Surface must be clean and dry before painting. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C).
2. Shake can at least one minute after rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
3. Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25cm).
4. If clogging develops, turn sprayhead 1/4 turn or remove and clean sprayhead slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and sprayhead pointed away from you, reinsert sprayhead with a gentle twisting motion.
5. To clear sprayhead for future use, turn can upside down and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibly. DO NOT incinerate or compact.
To touch 10 minutes
To handle 4-6 hours
*At 72°F, 50% humidity,
1.5 mil thickness
**Curing/Recoat time is extended with
multiple coats and excessively thick coats**
Gloss*: Low Lustre, 15-25
*as measured on a 60 degree gloss meter