ECO LIFT is made from 100% natural ingredients such as d-Limonene and soybean derivatives that keep lift station surfaces free of grease. It coats the walls and surfaces of the lift stations to remove heavy grease accumulations quickly and safely. The special, nonemulsifying formula floats on the surface of the water, so it continues to remove deposits as the water level changes.
This product contains a soybean oil derivative and has a slow evaporation rate. It will remain on the surface of wastewater to penetrate fat, grease and dirt and then strip them away from the surface.
- Quickly dissolves heavy grease and fat accumulations in lift stations
- 100% natural and biodegradable formula
- Does not allow the grease to re-solidify
- No petroleum distillates or hazardous solvents
- Stays on the water’s surface longer than other solvents and rises and falls with the water level for continuous contact
- Contains a special color indicator to provide visual of the product level in lift stations
- Will not interfere with the bacterial action in sewage treatment plants
- Creates an odor absorbing barrier and leaves a pleasant scent
- Will not emulsify grease
- Floating Greaseballs
- Heavy Oil Accumulation
- Problematic Odors
- Will not allow grease to re-solidify
- 5-Gallon Pail
- 30-Gallon Drum
- 55-Gallon Drum
Directions for Use
Pour ECO LIFT into the lift station. Use approximately 1/2 gallon for every square foot of wastewater surface area. Always maintain a protective layer of 1 to 3 inches of ECO LIFT above water level.