ECO LIFT is made from 100% natural ingredients such as d-Limonene and soybean derivatives that keep lift station surfaces free of grease. It coats the walls and surfaces of the lift stations to remove heavy grease accumulations quickly and safely. The special nonemulsifying formula floats on the surface of the water, so it continues to remove deposits as the water level changes.
This product contains a soybean oil derivative, which does not evaporate as fast as other solvents. It will remain on the surface of wastewater longer to penetrate fat, grease and dirt, and then strip them away from the surface.
- Quickly dissolves heavy grease and fat accumulations in lift stations
- 100% natural and biodegradable formula
- No petroleum distillates or hazardous solvents
- Stays on the water’s surface longer than other solvents and rises and falls with the water level for continuous contact
- Contains a special color indicator to provide visual of the product level in lift stations
- Will not interfere with the lift station's biological digestion of bacteria
- Creates an odor-absorbing barrier to control odors and leave a pleasant citrus scent
- Floating Greaseballs
- Heavy Oil Accumulation
- Annoying Odors
- 5-Gallon Pail
- 30-Gallon Drum
- 55-Gallon Drum
Directions for Use
Pour ECO LIFT into the lift station. Use approximately 1/2 gallon for every square foot of wastewater surface area. Always maintain a protective layer of 1 to 3 inches of ECO LIFT above water level.