Convenient, pre-moistened wipes are designed for everyday disinfecting. DISINFE-X Disinfecting Wipes helps reduce cross contamination on treated surfaces. Use in critical care areas where control of the hazards of cross contamination between treated surfaces is of prime importance. Kills 46 strands of bacteria and viruses including 13 out of the 19 CDC healthcare-associated (HAI) microorganisms (2018). Use wipes on hard, non-porous surfaces such as equipment surfaces and countertops.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- 2 minute dwell time on most applications
- Pre-moistened wipe
- Ideal for daily maintenance in a wide array of facilities
- Wipe size: 6”x10” – 150 wipes per canister
- Convenient, easy to use, cost effective solution
- Kills 46 bacteria and viruses
- Multi-surface disinfection with little to no lint
Effective Against – Bacteria
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Burkolderia Cepacia
- Enterobacter Aerogenes
- Escherichia Coli & NDM-1 Positive
- ESBL Escherichia Coli
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Salmonella EntericaSserovar Typhi
- Shingella Dysenteriae
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Multi-Drug Resistant
- Vibrio Cholerae
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae – Penicillin Resistant
- Streptococcus Pyogenes Associated With Scarlet Fever
- Salmonella Enterica
- Acinetobacter Baumannii – Multi-Drug Resistant
- Campylobacter Jejuni
- Enterococcus Faecalis – Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Escherichia Coli 0157:H7
- ESBL Klebsiella Pneumoniae & NDM-1 Positive
- Proteus Vulgaris
- Serratia Marcescens
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA) NRS123
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Methicillin-Resistant (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus Aureus – Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VRSA)
Effective Against – Viruses
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Human Coronavirus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Avian Influenza Virus (H3N2)
- Feline Calicivirus
- Human Influenza A Virus (H7N9)
- Influenza A Virus / Hong Kong (H3N2)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Candida Albicans
- Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
Effective Against – Animal Viruses
- Avian Influenza Virus (H3N2 & HSN1)
- Feline Calicivirus
Effective Against – Fungi
- Candida Albicans
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe. Do not ﬂush.
For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
Disinfe-X Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces: including acrylic, sealed ﬁberglass and vinyl.
Note: Do not use on unpainted wood, natural marble or brass.
TO CLEAN AND DEODORIZE: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash.
TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT: Wipe hard, non-porous surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 2 minutes. For Serratia marcescens, treated surfaces must remain wet for 5 minutes. For Feline Calicivirus and Norwalk Virus (Norovirus), treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
If surfaces are extremely dirty, clean ﬁrst with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not ﬂush.
Rinse food contact surfaces with clean, potable water after disinfecting. Do not use to disinfect dishes, glassware or utensils.
Fungi: For Candida albicans control, follow disinfection directions.
This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
*KILLS HIV AND HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES / OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD / BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces / objects with blood or body ﬂuids, and in which the surfaces / objects likely to be soiled with blood or body ﬂuids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeﬁciency Virus Type 1 or Hepatitis B Virus or Hepatitis C Virus.
NOTE: Is not in child-resistant packaging. Not for sale to daycares, nurseries or kindergartens.