CLOG BUSTER is a combination of all-natural microbes and enzymes that consumes fats, oils, and greases (“FOG”), as well as food wastes. The all-natural microbes and enzymes consume clogs in drains and pipes and digest them into carbon dioxide and water. It eliminates clogs and keeps pipes free-flowing and clog-free. Food waste and FOG adhere to pipes, causing slow, sluggish drains. Slow, sluggish drains also create putrid odors and attract insects. CLOG BUSTER creates a foam that acts as a delivery system that embeds the microbes and enzymes into the waste clinging to the side of the pipes. It eliminates slow drains by consuming the waste that accumulates in drains and pipes. It does not contain any acids, caustics, detergents, surfactants, or emulsifiers.
- Creates a two-way foam that coats the drain line up to 12 feet of the drain sink
- Contains NO acids or caustics
- No VOC’s, biodegradable, nontoxic, and noncorrosive
- Odors are not just masked, but eliminated at the source
- Microbes and enzymes are completely safe because they are nonpathogenic and salmonella free
- Food Service Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Athletic Facilities
Directions for Use
Apply 4 oz. of CLOG BUSTER into drain.
Pour 8 oz. of water into drain to activate CLOG BUSTER.
Allow to settle in drain for at least 4 hours before using again.
Recommended once a week for continuous drain line maintenance.