BUZZ KILL contains more active ingredients than other leading wasp and hornet sprays. This revolutionary new product has a more powerful spray, and with its higher concentrations of tetramethrin, permethrin and piperonyl butoxide, nothing kills faster. Its high dielectric strength of 49,500 volts allows it to be sprayed virtually anywhere. For best results, spray in the early morning or late evening when insect activity is minimal.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- Kills quickly and with residual action
- Kills the entire nest
- Jet spray reaches up to 20 feet above the ground
- Drops wasps, hornets and yellow jackets instantly
- Prevents nesting
- Acts as a barrier that prevents insects from entering the building
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Dielectric strength of 49,500 volts, nonconductive
- Triple action formula
- Contains no CFC's or other ozone depleting substances
- VOC compliant
- EPA registered
- Under Eaves
- Window Frames
- Cracks, Holes & Crevices
For Use By
- Apartment Complexes
- Golf Courses
- Office Buildings
- Park & Rec
- Utility Companies
- Industrial Parks
- Tetramethrin – 0.150%
- Permethrin – 0.375%
- Piperonyl Butoxide – 0.750%
Directions for Use
Stand a safe distance from nest and not directly underneath.
Remove protective cap. Hold can upright and point toward nest with wind at your back. Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population. Residual action will kill wasps and hornets returning to the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
See label for complete directions.