BRAKE AWAY II is a powerful, non-chlorinated, low odor solvent blend which is formulated to dry quickly. With its technologically advanced formula, it will safely and efficiently clean all brake parts. Safe on most metals, this product is also an excellent degreaser for metal parts. In addition, this product instantly degreases and leaves no residue on equipment.
- High pressure delivery system allows for thorough cleaning of all brake surface parts
- Dissolves grease, oils, tar, asphalt, resins, brake fluid, and many other soils
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents that can contaminate waste oil
- Does not contain 1,1,1 Trichloroethane or Perchloroethylene
- Instantly degreases and leaves no residue
- Brake Linings
- Disc Brake Pads
- CV Joints
Areas of Use
- Air Compressors
- Electric Motors and Components
Directions for Use
Remove cap and insert extension tube provided into spray tip. Hold can upright and keep tip pointed at dot on valve cup. Spray parts liberally and allow to run off. Air or towel dry with clean, soft wiper. Repeat if necessary. Protect rubber, fiberglass and plastic parts from over spray. IMPORTANT: Do not spray on hot or warm surfaces. This product will affect certain plastics, various elastomers and some paints. Always test in an inconspicuous area to check product for compatibility.