BOOM GLIDE has been tested for compatibility with wear pads and seals on mobile cranes and meets the specifications for Grove Equipment WPG and EP-MPG. It is carefully formulated using high viscosity base oil and a proprietary thickener system fortified with Moly and special additives. This unique blend of lubricants provide this grease with outstanding extreme pressure properties, excellent water repellency, oxidation resistance and a wide operating temperature range. It is formulated with an innovative and synergistic combination of solid lubricants, which physically adhere to the metal surfaces to form a strong protective film, preventing welding and reduce friction even under the most severe operating conditions, such as very heavy shock loads. It contains no undesirable additives such as antimony, lead, chlorine or zinc. This grease is for virtually any multipurpose or severe extreme pressure application.
BOOM GLIDE meets and exceeds the demanding industrial testing requirements of ASTM D 4950, earning it the GC-LB classification by the National Lubricating Grease Institute.
- Reduces wear pad friction
- Extremely water resistant
- Formulated specifically for use on cranes, aerial lifts, shooting boom forklifts, hydraulic telescoping excavators and material handling equipment
- High viscosity base oil
- Balanced Timken & Weld Load for superior EP performance
- High Drop Point
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Suitable for high temperature applications
- Does not drip out under running conditions
- Outstanding extreme pressure properties
- Protects equipment from rusting under wet and water ingress conditions
- Aerial Lifts
- Shooting Boom Forklifts
- Hydraulic Telescoping Excavators
- Track Hoe
- Truck-Mounted Gradalls
- Reach Forklifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Vertical Mast Lift
Directions for Use
Scrape all old grease off. Apply using a paintbrush or roller.