BOLT BLASTER is a super powerful penetrating catalyst that frees rusted and corroded parts and stops squeaks fast. It features a capillary wet-drilling action which creeps and pulls itself up, around, and into cracks, crevices and threads. It reduces friction and wear over a broad temperature range. BOLT BLASTER leaves an ongoing lubricating film to protect against future rust and corrosion. Powerful jet spray helps provide rapid penetration of rust and corrosion. Safe on most plastics, rubber and painted surfaces.
- Rapidly cuts through rust and corrosion
- Breaks hard surface tension fast
- Creeps into cracks and crevices and threads with capillary wet-drilling action
- Contains built-in cleaners which help dissolve solidified grease, oil, accumulated rust and dirt
- Reduces friction and wear over a broad temperature range
- Powerful jet spray
- Performs especially well in corrosive environments, including those found near salt water and mines
- Leaves a long-lasting protective coating to prevent corrosion
- Lug Nuts
- Threaded Parts
- Frozen Nuts and Bolts
- Engine Parts
Directions for Use
Saturate part to be loosened and allow product to penetrate for a moment before attempting to break free. For heavily encrusted pieces a wire brush may be used to help remove corrosion. Apply a light final spray to all parts prior to reassembly.