BIO-GEST is a bacterial inoculant for use in degrading oils, greases and other stubborn organics. It is useful in treating oil/water separators and other collection systems such as the ones used in the treatment of waste from cleaning service bays in automotive maintenance shops. It can reduce chemical oxygen demand (COD) by as much as 95% and can reduce oil and grease (Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons) by 75%, which should result in reducing the need for pumping by up to 80%.
- Reduces manual cleaning of oil/water separators
- Improves quality of wastewater being discharged
- Keeps drain lines flowing
- Naturally degrades petroleum hydrocarbons
- Reduces COD by up to 95% and grease (Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons) by 75%
- Vehicle Wash Water
- Car and Truck Washes
- Oil/Water Separators
- Marine Bilges
- Drain Lines
- Petroleum Contaminated Wastewater
For Use By
- Bus Garages
- Fleet Operations
- Military Facilities
- Freight Carriers
- Motor Oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Crude Oil
- Fuel Oils
- Coal Tar
Directions for Use
Initial Dosage: Add 5 gallons of BIO-GEST directly into the oil/water separator or to a drain discharging to the separator.
Maintenance Dose: Add 12 ounces per day.
*Amount can vary depending on the size of the oil/water separator and its operating conditions. The preferable method of addition is with one of our PRO PUMPS.