BAC PAKS are a dry, granular powder containing enzymes and spore-forming bacteria packaged in a convenient, easy-to-use, water-soluble bag. Simply toss the one-pound bag in water, and it completely dissolves in approximately five minutes releasing billions of bacteria and enzymes into the system. The high level of bacteria and enzyme activity will work to degrade and digest animal and vegetable oils and greases, proteins, starches and sugars. It also contains nutrients to simulate the growth of bacteria, fungi and protozoa already present in the system for additional results. In doing so, it will eliminate odors, reduce suspended solids and sludge volumes and reduce BOC and COD levels.
- Easy-to-use packets require no measuring or mixing
- Attacks, liquefies and removes grease, fat and oil fast
- Contains a blend of bacillus bacteria strains cultured for their ability to digest organic waste
- Works in both anaerobic (absence of oxygen) and aerobic (contains oxygen) environments
- Has an extended shelf life due to spore form of bacteria
- Reduces odor, BOD, COD, suspended solids, turbidity and ammonia concentrations
- Resistant to chlorine, disinfectants and high water temperatures
- Grease Traps
- Settling Tanks
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Septic Tanks
- Drain Lines
- Marine Holding Tanks
- Lift Stations
For Use By:
- Military Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Correctional Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- School Systems
Directions for Use
See product label for complete directions.
Grease Traps: Initial Treatment: Use 1/4 lb for each 5 cubic feet of trap capacity. Maintenance Treatment: Use 1/2 pound, weekly.
Septic System: Initial Treatment: 1/2 pound for each 500 gallons of system capacity (or 1 pound per 2 people using the system).
Maintenance Treatment: 1/4 pound monthly.
Pit toilets: 1/4 to 1/2 pound per 500 gallon of capacity weekly.