AIR TOOL ELITE is a blend of oils that clean, lubricates, and reconditions air operated power tools and air pumps. The unique formula will lubricate the tool and dissolve sludge and other obstructions assuring optimum tool performance. This product helps to reduce damage to your tools caused by moisture in airlines and helps to protect against rust and corrosion. It can also be added to pneumatic lubricators to protect and lubricate your air operated tools and pumps as well as directly adding it to pneumatically operated tools. It extends the life of your tools and keeps them operating smoothly.
- Cleans, lubricates, reconditions
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Extends life of air tools
- Improves tool performance
- Eliminates calcium build-up from moisture in air lines
- Dissolves sludge, dirt, and dust accumulation
- Lubricates and protects all moving parts
- Restores air tools to peak power and RPM’s
- Use regularly for preventative maintenance to cut downtime and costly repairs
- Air Drills
- Impact Wrenches
- Die Grinders
- Chipping Hammers
- Pneumatic Screwdrivers
- Pneumatic Staplers
- Pneumatic Riverters
- Air Shears
- Air Motors
- Air Couplers
- Air Hammers
- Air Nailers
- Air Sanders
- Air Nibblers
- Air Operated Ratchers
- Air Operated Pumps
- Air Operated Tools
Directions for Use
1.SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING Until Agitator Ball Rattles for One Minute. Also shake occasionally during use.
2. Spray into all openings including air inlet connection.
3. Allow product to penetrate for several seconds.
4. Run air tool at maximum RPM for 30 seconds.
5. Use regularly for preventative maintenance to cut downtime and costly repairs.
CAUTION: This product is not recommended for use in an oxygen system and not as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials, Read all information on label and SDS prior to use. Product should be tested and evaluated for a particular purpose prior to use.