ANCHOR-IT is a two-component, 100% solids, rapid setting, epoxy anchoring system packaged in easy-to-use 300 mL dual cartridges. This unique cartridge assures the correct portioning and thorough mixing of the epoxy, which is color-coded to assure that mixing is complete. It has a wide variety of uses, including setting of machine anchor bolts for load bearing applications. ANCHOR-IT adhesive and repair cartridge system is dispensed with #4225 cartridge handgun. This handheld, manually operated gun provides a convenient, cost effective method to accurately apply product with minimum waste.
- Cartridge dispensing system assures correct ratio will be maintained
- Conforms to Grade 3, Class A, Type I, IV, & V of ASTM C881
- May be applied to dry or damp concrete or in humid conditions
- Pull out strength exceeds 12,000 psi
- Tensile strength is >8000 psi
- Two 300 mL cartridges mix to make 600 mL of epoxy
- Dowel Bars
- Anchor Bolts
- Bonding Hardened Concrete
- Binder for Epoxy Materials
- Sealing Cracks
Directions for Use
Remove top caps and attach mixing nozzle and relating nuts. If using air compression, do not allow air pressure to exceed 65 PSI.
Pot life: 5-10 minutes
Mix ratio: 1:1
Do not apply when temperature is below 33°F, or to latex-modified mortar or latex-modified concrete.