ALUMIN-NU is a safe alternative to hydrofluoric and sulfuric acids. It is not corrosive to skin, making it easy to work with. As an aluminum cleaner and brightener, ALUMIN-NU has outstanding calcium, lime scale and silicate-deposit removal properties. It quickly removes corrosion and oxidation, leaving surfaces bright and clean. It can be used on almost all aluminum. As a coil cleaner, it removes dust, dirt, grime, grease, and oxidation from aluminum or copper coils as well as fins of cooling units and air conditioners. Using ALUMIN-NU regularly to clean coils keeps your equipment running more efficiently and consuming less power.
- Safe alternative to hydrofluoric & sulfuric acid cleaners
- Cleans and brightens corroded and oxidized aluminum
- Not DOT regulated
- No EPCRA risk management plan filing required
Use on Aluminum Surfaces
- Trailer Bodies
- Building Materials
- Aluminum and Copper Coils
- Cooling Units and Air Conditioner Fans
- Exterior Surfaces
- 1 Gallon
- 30-Gallon Drum (special order)
- 55-Gallon Drum (special order)
Directions for Use
Complete directions can be found on the product label.
Dilute 1 part cleaner with up to 5 parts water. Brush or swab onto surface then rinse with water.
Do not use on anodized aluminum. Always test in an inconspicuous area before using.