ALUMI-SEAL is a multipurpose silicone sealant. It is a non-slump, paste-like, one-component RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) gasket-maker. When applied as a formed-in-place gasket, it reacts with moisture in the air and cures to a rubber like product.
- Pressurized can means no caulking gun required
- Cured material stays flexible as low as -76°F
- Can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints without sagging or running off
- Remains watertight and weatherproof through years of exposure
- Temperature range of -76°F to 300°F and up to 400°F intermittently
- Resistant to rain, sleet, snow, sunlight and temperature extremes
- When fully cured and washed meets USDA standards
- Clean Metal
- Most Types of Wood
- Ceramic Surfaces
- Heating & Ventilating Duct Work
- Equipment Housing
- Plumbing Fixtures
Directions for Use
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of oil, dirt and dust for best adhesion.
2. Apply a continuous bead of 1/16” to 1/8”.
3. Dries in 1 hour, fully cures in 24 hours and reaches optimum strength in 7 days.
Leave a small bead of material which will form a sealing “plug” for reuse. To use, gently pull “plug” and begin to use material. If plug breaks leaving the dispensing tip sealed, use a paper clip or other wire object to remove and loosen the remainder of the cured material.