WHITE LUBE sprays as a deep penetrating oil that flows into areas that are difficult to lubricate. Then, as the solvent carrier evaporates, the liquid forms into a grease that is resistant to high temperatures and pressure. After setting up, the grease will not wash away with water or steam and will resist throw off and heavy shock load. This product is suitable for use as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact in food processing and food handling establishments.
- Heat stable to 350°F
- Penetrates into gears as a liquid then sets up to a thick grease
- Withstands extreme temperatures (up to 350°F)
- No hexane or CFC’s
- White lubricant is nonstaining
- Food Processing Acceptability: H2
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Auto Doors
- Trunk Lids
- Chain Drives
- Wire Rope
- Overhead Door Tracks
Directions for Use
Shake well before using. Spray on a clean, dry surface from a distance of 6 to 8 inches. Insert extension tube into actuator orifice for pinpoint application. Tube package included in carton. Repeat application periodically.