TRUEX is a super tough adhesive lubricant that penetrates deep into gears, cables and heavy-duty mechanisms. It thickens quickly to a tacky, black stringy adhesive lubricant. It is fortified with Molybdenum disulfide, providing a shield that maintains a cushion of lubricant between gear teeth and other friction-producing surfaces. Absorbs high shock loads, extreme pressure and prevents chipping and scuffing. Forms a protective water-resistant coating that prevents corrosion in outdoor and even underwater applications. TRUEX features a single action valve that produces a pinpoint spray for easy penetration in hard to reach areas.
Caution: Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame.
- Protects even under water
- Prolongs gear and equipment life
- Becomes tacky quickly & stays tacky
- Will not build up between gear teeth
- Effective in temperatures from 0°F to 200°F
- Will not drip, melt, sling off or dry out
- Nonchlorinated, nontoxic and noncorrosive
- Recoats and reapplies with each revolution
- Construction Equipment
- Winches and Cranes
- Drag Lines
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Tug Boats
- Marine Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Concrete Trucks
- Textile and Steel Mill Machinery
- Dredging Equipment
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL. Shake vigorously until agitator ball inside can rattles freely for one minute. Shake can occasionally throughout application.