MICROCIDE kills HIV-1 (Aids Virus) and Herpes Simplex Type II Virus on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids. It is an effective phenolic disinfectant/deodorant which is bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal. It also inactivates Influenza A2/Hong Kong and H1N1 flu virus. For use in hospitals and other medical facilities, industrial, institutional, commercial and residential facilities. Disinfects and controls mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent for environmental surfaces
- Fast drying
- EPA registered
- Controls mold and mildew
- Eliminates odors by attacking them at their source and leaving a pleasant citrus fragrance
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu)
Paratertiary amylphenol: 0.02%
- Shower Stalls
- Empty Garbage Cans
- Diaper Pails
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Plastic Surfaces
- Bowling Shoes and Skates
- Furniture in Sick Rooms or Nurseries
- Fishing Equipment
- Metal, Including Stainless Steel
- Sports Equipment
- Ceramic Tile
Directions for Use
Hold container upright. Shake occasionally during use.
See directions for specific applications on product label.