ELECTRO BLAST is a fast drying, nonflammable, nonconductive, solvent cleaner and degreaser spray. It contains trichloroethylene, an accepted replacement for 1,1,1 Trichloroethane under the EPA SNAP program. Its powerful flushing action penetrates through and removes grease, grime, dirt, tar, wax and other contaminants. The dielectric strength and nonflammability of the product allows it to be used on electrical equipment and machines, even while energized.
- Fast drying and residue free
- Nonflammable and nonconductive
- 30,000 volt dielectric strength (ASTM D-877)
- Ozone safe
- For use on energized equipment
- Powerful flush action valve
- Level 1 storage rating
- No petroleum disillates
- Electric Parts & Motors
- Industrial Equipment
- Gas, Water & Electric meters
- Relays, Starters & Control Panels
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
- Production Machinery
- Gears and Bearings
- Power Tools
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Printing Equipment
- Assemblies of Electrical Equipment
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Saturate part to be cleaned. Allow to air dry. For heavily encrusted areas, brush, then rinse off with a second application. May remove some paints, pretesting is suggested. DO NOT USE ON PLASTICS.
NOTE: Energized equipment use only. Not to be used for motorized vehicle maintenance, or their parts.