ELECTRO BLAST is a nonflammable, nonconductive, high power solvent that dissolves grease and rinses away dirt and grime without injury to working parts. It is safe to use on electrical equipment while in operation. Contains no CFC’s, ozone-depleting chemicals or petroleum distillates.
- Fast drying and residue free
- Nonflammable and nonconductive
- 30,000 volt dielectric strength (ASTM D-877)
- Ozone safe
- For use on energized equipment
- Powerful flush action valve
- Level 1 storage rating
- Electric Motors
- Gas, Water & Electric meters
- Relays, Starters & Control Panels
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
- Production Machinery
- Gears and Bearings
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Saturate part to be cleaned. Allow to air dry. For heavily encrusted areas, brush, then rinse off with a second application. May remove some paints, pretesting is suggested. DO NOT USE ON PLASTICS.
NOTE: Energized equipment use only. Not to be used for motorized vehicle maintenance, or their parts.