SPACE GUARD is an excellent disinfectant, antimicrobial agent and two-way deodorizer for use on precleaned, hard and nonporous surfaces. This total release aerosol fog is a virucidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal, bactericidal, Pseudomonacidal, Staphylocidal hospital use and broad spectrum disinfectant and antimicrobial agent.
- Controls microorganisms that create foul odors
- Sanitizes fabric and leather, shoes, mats and equipment and controls mold and mildew
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Avian Influenza A virus (H5N1) and more
- Kills many types of bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and more
- EPA registered
- Available in either Citrus or Linen fragrance
- Medical Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial Use
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Use
- Veterinary Offices
- Institutional Use
- Food Storage or Service
- Food Processing, Packaging and Handling Facilities
Directions for Use
See complete directions on product label. Take precautions listed on product label to ensure no surfaces treated with this product will come into direct contact with mucous membranes, bloodstream, or normally sterile areas of the body. Turn off ALL ignition sources. Cover exposed food, dishes and food-handling equipment. Shake can well. Keep container upright. Close doors and windows. Pointing can valve away from face, lock valve into position by pressing the valve all the way down, hooking the catch. Place fogger on stand in middle of room, placing several layers of pad or newspaper under fogger. Leave building and keep closed for at least two hours. Open all doors and windows and allow to air out at least 30 minutes before reentering.
GENERAL: Shake container well before each use and hold it upright while spraying. For use on precleaned, hard nonporous surfaces; not for use on humans or animals. Do not contaminate foods/drinks/feeds. Not recommended for use on waxed/polished surfaces, water-based “latex” paint, shellac, cellulose (such as rayon) or other alcohol-sensitive materials.
Storage Stability: 1 yr+