MOLY-LUB is an extreme range lubricant and antiseize coating that withstands temperatures from -110°F to +1050°F, resists pressures up to 100,000 psi and is resistant to water, oil, alkalis and many acids. It contains pure molybdenum disulfide particles, which burnish themselves into metal surfaces and provide a bonded lubricating film. This product will not attract dust and provides a tenaciously adherent coating, even under salt spray conditions. It adheres to metals, rubber, glass and most plastics.
- Dry film lubricant withstands high temperatures and extreme pressure
- Resists salt water penetration
- Protects against moisture, rust and corrosion
- Noncorrosive and nonconductive
- Dry film will not attract dust or dirt
- Antiseize, antifriction
- Contains no silicone, grease, oil or graphite
- Contains no methylene chloride
- Oil and Ore Drills
- Construction Equipment
- Bolts, Nuts & Studs
- Pump Assemblies
Directions for Use
Shake can vigorously before application. Surface must be free from loose rust, oil, grease and old paint. Hold can 8-10 inches from surface and spray in a sweeping motion to ensure a thin, uniform coating. Allow first application to dry 3 to 5 minutes before applying second coat.
Important: To prevent clogging, after each use invert can and spray a few short bursts to clear valve.
Caution: Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame.