- Nontoxic - no harmful chemicals, fumes or vapors
- Environmentally friendly - reusable and long-lasting, can be laundered over 500 times at 90°C using a standard detergent
- Allergen friendly - magnetically attracts dust, eliminates flying dust particles
- Ideal for stainless steel, counters, glass, porcelain and more
- Ultra gentle - extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks
- Microfiber has 10x the surface area of normal fibers, creating a very high absorbency rate
- 16” x 16”, 250 g. weight
Different color cloths allow for a color coded system, which prevents cross-contamination, assures employee safety, and provides a healthy environment.
The industry standard for color-coding is:
- Green: Cafeteria and Food Surface. Use in the following areas: food prep, counters, service areas, tables, dishwashing, vending areas. All non-porous surfaces.
- Blue: General Purpose. Use on windows, glass, mirrors and polished surfaces, electronics, countertops, furniture, doors and handles.
- Red: For restroom use. Use on toilets and urinals, bath stalls and doors, and toilet splash areas.
- Yellow: For restroom and break room use. Use on countertops, sinks, walls, partitions and dispensers.