ICE ERASER quickly melts frost, ice and snow. Its high-volume spray quickly removes these from windshields, vehicle windows and headlights. It unfreezes locks and windshield wipers.
- High pressure spray quickly dissolves frost, ice and snow on contact
- Non-smearing formula for windshields and windows
- Methanol (deicing agent) is the same as what is used to deice airplanes
- Will not distort vision on windshields
- Will not dry out windshield wiper blades
- Will not harm vehicle finish
- Unfreezes car locks and wipers
- Wiper Blades
- Trunk Locks
- Door Locks
- Door Handles
- Door Creases
- A/C Equipment
- Freezer Compartments
For Use On:
- Fleet Maintenance
Directions for Use
To Prevent Frozen Windshields & Locks: Apply ICE ERASER immediately before freezing weather is expected. Use once every week in locks during cold weather.
To Melt Ice On Windshields, Car Windows & Headlights: Start up car and turn on defroster. Hold can upright, direct spray toward ice and press button. For quicker action on windshields, turn on wipers.
To Open Frozen Locks: Hold can upright, close to lock, direct the spray into lock. Will not harm vehicle’s finish.