GERM-O-FOAM is a hospital grade germicidal cleaner and surface deodorizer. This multipurpose product can be used for general cleaning as well as a disinfecting and sanitizing and safe to use on most non-porous, inanimate surfaces. It can be used in both institutional and household cleaning. Keep areas smelling fresh with the pleasant scent of a country meadow. No rinsing or scrubbing is needed.
When using as directed, this product has shown to be an effective disinfectant against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, and Staphylococcus aureus. Efficacy tests have demonstrated that this is an effective one-step cleaner/disinfectant in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum) with a 10-minute contact time. GERM-O-FOAM kills Trichophyton interdigitale, the cause of Athlete’s foot fungus, on hard, non-porous surfaces found in bathrooms. It is also effective against Herpes Simplex Types 1 and 2 and influenza viruses.
- Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and deodorizer
- Cleans and disinfects against MRSA, HIV-1, bacteria and fungi
- Controls mold and mildew
- Tough on soap scum
- Up/down valve
- Cleans and shines while leaving a fresh clean scent
- Nonabrasive and does not scratch fiberglass
- Designed for general cleaning, deodorizing, sanitizing and disinfecting
- No scrubbing
- Baked Enamel
- Glazed Porcelain
- Body Oils
For Use By
- Nursing Homes
For Use On
- Vanity Tops
- Toilet Seats
- Garbage Areas
- Shower Stalls
- Bed Springs
Directions for Use
- For heavily soiled areas, remove heavy soil or gross filth before treatment.
- Shake Can Well Before and During Use.
- Holding can 6 to 8 inches from surface, spray area until it is covered with a white foam. To disinfect, allow foam to remain wet for 10 minutes. To sanitize, allow foam to remain wet for 5 minutes. To only clean surface, wipe foam away after 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wipe with wet cloth or sponge.
After disinfection/sanitization, a potable water rinse is required if it is on a food-contact surface. Do not use to disinfect/sanitize appliances, refrigerator interiors and microwave oven interiors. Do not use on cookware, dishes, glasses and utensils.
Note: This product features an adjustable up/down valve. May be sprayed upside down or from most angles. For best results, check that arrow on tip is turned to mark on rim before spraying.