FILL & FINISH is a trowel applied, highly polymer modified, cement-based, rapid setting underlayment. It provides an exceptionally smooth, true “feather finish” to a wide variety of substrates including wood, concrete, ceramic and existing resilient flooring. Can also be used indoors to repair damaged concrete wall surfaces and on exterior concrete walls that are to be coated. FILL & FINISH can be used to create an exceptionally smooth underlayment prior to the installation of floor coverings such as carpet, VCT, sheet vinyl, wood and other flooring surfaces.
- Skim coat up to 30 sq ft per lb
- Compressive strength exceeds 4,000 PSI (27.58 MPa)
- No sand or aggregate fillers
- Mix with water only
- No priming required
- Exceptional bond to most surfaces
- Polymer modified for superior bond strength
- Feather edge up to 1/2" (1.27 cm) in one application
- Flooring installation time at 70°F (21°C) is 50-60 minutes
- Existing Resilient Flooring
Directions for Use
Coverage Rate: Estimating Guide – Approximately 30 ft2 at 1/8” thickness per 10 lb pail.
Approximately 250-300 ft2/10 lb. pail for skim coating, depending upon the type and porosity of the substrate.
Substrate texture and porosity will influence the actual coverage rate.