CLEAN AIR’s chlorine dioxide formula is a powerful compound effective against a broad range of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms as well as yeasts and molds. This EPA-registered, low-toxicity formula does not cover up odors, it eliminates the source of odor through a release process that destroys organisms at the origin. This product does not contain phenols, chlorine or bromodiols.
- EPA registered
- Ready to use, no diluting necessary
- Can be used in occupied spaces - no evacuation necessary
- Lowest EPA Toxicity & Safety rating
- Point-of-contact microbial control
- Effective against gram positive and gram negative organisms as well as yeasts, mold, mildew, fungi and algae
- Environmentally safe - no environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients
- No harmful chemical residue - no rinsing required
- Contains no perfumes, masking agents or alcohol
- Respirator is not required
- Easy to apply
- Evaporator Coils
- Hotel/Motel Rooms
- Athletic Clubs
- Apartment Complexes
- Drip Pans
- All A/C Elements
- Fire and Flood Areas
- Dumpsters/Garbage Containers
Directions for Use
General Odor Control: Apply a liberal amount of CLEAN AIR undiluted to the origin of the odor. For example, apply directly to system ductwork, drip pans, evaporator coils and other areas associated with bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, yeast and algae.
Microbial Control: First clean and sanitize the system, then apply a liberal and undiluted amount of the product into the system intake while the system fan is running to ensure complete microbial environmental control. One gallon of CLEAN AIR will treat approximately 1000-1500 square feet.