ATTACK is a ready-to-use liquid insecticide. It kills a broad array of insects, including fire ants, on contact. It may be used outdoors as an aid in reducing annoyance from flies, mosquitoes and many other insects.
*Not registered in all 50 states.
- RTU liquid - no measuring, no mixing, no mess
- Fast effective control
- Residual, long-term action
- Kills on contact and keeps killing for up to 4 months
- Kills fire ants and most other insects and pests, including cockroaches
- May be used outdoors as an aid in reducing annoyance from flies and mosquitoes
- EPA registered
For Use By
- Industrial Plants
- Correctional Institutes
- Housing Authorities
- Military Facilities
- Utility Companies
- Golf Courses
- Grain Weevils
- Fire Ants
- Fleas [adults (larvae)(pre-adult)]
- Merchant Grain Beetle
- Warehouse Beetle
- Clothes Moths
- Grain Mites
- Other Ants
- (RS)-2-Methyl-4-oxo-3-(2-propynyl) cyclopent-2-enyl (1RS)-cis, trans chrysanthemate: 0.03%
- Esfenvalerate: 0.05%
- 1-Gallon Jugs
- 5-Gallon Pails
Directions for Use
Follow directions according to label.
To kill fire ants and carpenter ants: Spray insects directly and spray ant trails.
General: Use this spray as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control cockroaches, fleas, silverfish, ticks, waterbugs, and other insects listed below. Apply this product only as a coarse spray or crack and crevice treatment to localized areas where pests are found or may occur. Spray surfaces until wet but not to the point of runoff.